Tracking events and changes you make in your SEO with the Tests tool is one of the most powerful features of SERPs.
Here's how to do it:
1. Go to Tests Tool
2. Create Something to Test
What did you change or what would you like to test? Common events to test include:
- Title tag changes
- Other on-page SEO changes
- A new link campaign was started
- New Press
Give the Event a:
- Name (required)
- Category (required)
- Description (optional)
3. Click 'Start a Test' and Complete the Form
Hit the 'Start a Test' button:
- Choose the Event to test (required)
- Select a page (required)
- Choose start date of test (required) - when did something change?
- Select a keyword to track (recommended)
- notes (optional)
Hit 'Start Test' and that's it! You've setup your first SEO correlation test with SERPs!
The Tests tool will now start to populate with your most recent experiments: